Why Mega Hoodia?
Perhaps you have already heard about the most effective means to reduce appetite – Mega Hoodia. It’s time to get known this remedy better.
Our history began 100,000 years ago. To imagine such early times is almost impossible, but even at those times the Bushmen inhabited the continent of South Africa. They hunted, did household and regularly crossed the Kalahari Desert. “Walking” on the desert was rather often, and travels were sometimes quite long. In addition, in search of wild game hunting the bushmen organized long outings. In short, they had to keep themselves in shape, staying on feet for many days, not having enough food. As you have already guessed, the nature helped them. To be more precise – the local plant, Hoodia cactus (scientific name – Hoodia Gordonii). Bushmen chewed its bitter pulp, and their appetite decreased, and the energy increased. Imagine that for the adult man it was enough to eat a small piece of stem Hoodia (the size of a medium cucumber) to be full all day long!
In short, the Bushmen alone knew the secret of Hoodia until the mid-60s of the 20th century, when this plant was finally begun to study. Science triumphed only in 30 years – in the scientific laboratories a special substance was taken from Hoodia. It provided the magical properties of the cactus. The substance was called HOODIA GORDONII. And the license for its using was obtained by British pharmaceutical company “Phytopharm”.
In December 2001 “Phytopharm” completed a study with sensational results: obese patients who had been got HOODIA GORDONII, ate 1,000 calories a day less than usual, and did not suffer from any side effects! The situation looked so promising, that the famous company Pfizer bought out “Phytopharm” rights for the manufacture of miracle pills of HOODIA GORDONII. But, unfortunately we are still waiting for the results.
The trouble is that Pfizer was not going to extract HOODIA GORDONII from living plants. The company decided to study the molecular composition, to synthesize it in their laboratories. As Hoodia grows only in the Kalahari Desert, and the cost of the drug could be too high when it is used as a raw material of natural cactus. But it turned out that the chemical synthesis of the HOODIA GORDONII is even more expensive venture. So that Pfizer has decided that it wasn’t worth it, and broke the contract with “Phytopharm”.
So the patients all over the world were left without pills.
But “Phytopharm” did not give up. In December 2004 it found a new partner – a company Unilever. Unilever intended to use Hoodia in some lines of its products for weight loss. The first samples of such products were issued in 2008.
How does it work?
But before you start taking pills, it is necessary to understand how it Mega Hoodia works. HOODIA GORDONII tricks the brain, deceiving the effect that usually glucose has on the brain. That is, the brain believes that the body is not hungry and does not give a signal of appetite. But don’t think that this is the way you can fool the brain forever. In fact, hunger is divided into two types: hormonal hunger and real hunger. Real hunger we feel when our body doesn’t have enough nutrients to sustain life. A Hoodia blocks hunger hormone, depending on the level of sugar in the blood. So no matter how often you swallow the pills, when the body will need a real piece of meat, the brain learns about it and turns your appetite to the fullest. That is, the patient won’t be able to starve.
In general, the Hoodia is a great helper to stop snacking unnecessarily.
Remember the following:
- 100% herbal formula provided weight loss
- It controls weight effectively
- Hoodia increases metabolic rate
- No diarrhea neither
- Suppresses the patient’s appetite
What important facts should we remember about Mega Hoodia?
- Only Hoodia grown in Kalahari is able to reduce your hunger. So if the label says that Cactus brought from Mexico, the U.S. or EU – you can safely throw a bottle in the trash. Be careful, read the inscription in all eyes. Even if you see the word “Hoodia from the Kalahari”, look carefully, perhaps the following will be inconspicuous in small letters to finish: “grown from the seeds Kalahari Hoodia.
- There about 20 species of this plant but you need only Hoodia Gordonii. Remember this word combination.
- HOODIA GORDONII is produced only from the core of the cactus. The remaining parts of the plant are inefficient. So if the label does not say about the core, and, for example, refers to “plant” as a whole, it is likely that these pills do not really help you.
- All companies that use hoodia must necessarily pay the royalty to Bushmen, as they are growing a cactus on their land. Of course, we cannot expect that each bottle it will be written about the payment to Bushmen, but if you really take care to check, and you connect the manufacturer in order to check this matter. According to the reports, no more than 3 companies do send money to Bushmen.
- This drug must pass numerous inspections and tests. So pay attention to the quantity of different medals and signs on the bottle. The more numerous number it has the better.
- Legal, effective and useful to you pills cannot be cheap! Out of every 800 kg of cactus extract about 40 kg of powder, which goes into production. The process is very costly, but the product you end up with is very effective.