Menosan is a natural food supplement to struggle with menopause. The included drug herbs contain natural estrogens (or phytoestrogens) and are recommended for women during menopause. A unique herbal combination helps women to cope with the sexual discomfort and discomfort associated with menopause (hot flashes, sweating, palpitations, vaginal dryness, mood swings, obesity, insomnia, etc.).
1 tablet of Menosan contains:
• Asparagus (Asparagus racem., Shatavari) 110 mg
• Ashoka (Saraca indica, Ashoka) 130 mg
• powder iron sulfate and zinc, 125 mg
• 125 mg of zinc powder
• Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 110 mg
• Bala (Sida cordifolia, Bala) 105 mg
• Licorice (Glycyrrhiza gl., Yashtimadhu) 100 mg
• Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica, Gotu Kola) 50 mg
Dosing and Administration
You should take 1 tablet 2 times a day during meals. Do not exceed the specified daily dose.
This product is not a substitute for a complete and balanced nutrition. If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. Do not take 2 doses at once.